Rip through the clouds with speed, power, and complete control. Go into the beyond and redefine flying.
FPV Has Never Looked This Good
Sleek and aerodynamic the DJI FPV aircraft delivers powerful propulsion, battery life, and wind resistance, making this system as capable as it is visually stunning. DJI FPV stands out in more ways than one. Sporting front LEDs and aircraft arm lights with customizable-color, DJI FPV allows pilots to make their aircraft as unique as they are.
Next-Level Immersion. Unparalleled Control.
Feel the thrill of immersive flight1 provided by the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV’s super-wide 150° FOV.2 HD video transmission at up to 120fps gives you an ultra-smooth, real-time view of your flight.
Flight Modes for All.
S Mode: Get the dynamic look of FPV footage easily in S mode. This hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones.
N Mode: Ideal for new users, N mode offers immersive flight with traditional drone flight controls along with DJI safety features like obstacle sensing.3
M Mode: Fly in M mode for complete, limitless control and the full FPV flight experience. Customize parameters and enjoy flight and footage unlike anything else.4
Take your flight experience to new heights with the DJI Motion Controller. This compact device allows the aircraft to maneuver based on your natural hand motions. This isn’t just an FPV innovation. It’s an entirely new way to fly.
Emergency Brake and Hover
Even for experts, manual FPV flight can be intimidating. That’s why DJI FPV comes with an emergency brake and hover feature. Simply press this button on the remote controller while flying in any mode, at any speed, and the aircraft will stop and hover stably within a few seconds.
An auxiliary bottom light, Smart Return to Home (RTH), Low Battery RTH, and forward and downward obstacle sensing are all integrated into DJI FPV to help ensure a safe flight, even at high speeds.3
Get Results that Match the Intensity of Your Flights
Powerful propulsion capabilities combined with a 150° super-wide FOV provide an unrivaled view. 4x Slow Motion, RockSteady stabilization, and distortion correction give pilots even smoother, more dramatic results.
The DJI FPV aircraft can record 4K/60fps video at up to 120 Mbps, capturing crisp details that make footage look as exhilarating as the flight. The DJI FPV also supports H.264 and H.265 video encoding giving you more choices for your cinema experience.5
No matter how dynamic your maneuvers get, RockSteady EIS technology ensures your footage is ultra-smooth.
The DJI O3 (OcuSync 3.0) Transmission System was adapted to match the unique needs of DJI FPV; enjoy crystal-clear real-time video transmission. Even at distances of up to 10 km6, OcuSync 3.0 is capable of transmitting at latencies lower than 28ms7 while maintaining up to 50Mbps bitrate transmission.
Auto-Switching for Seamless Signal
DJI FPV supports auto-switching between 2.4 and 5.8GHz frequencies and provides a video transmission bitrate of up to 50 Mbps8, significantly reducing stutter and compression artifacts. High-gain antennas on the aircraft include three transmitters and four receivers to enhance signal, resulting in a stable, reliable video feed.
Committed to Safe Skies
DJI FPV gives users an additional layer of safety with built-in Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B). This system receives flight location information of manned aircraft in your area and will send warnings on the Goggles V2, providing enough time to avoid any manned aircraft nearby.1
The gimbal camera, landing gear, and top shell of the DJI FPV aircraft are all modular and easily replaceable, making repairs more convenient.DJI Care Refresh is also available, offering coverage for a wide range of damage and giving you greater peace of mind as you fly.9
The DJI Virtual Flight App
The DJI Virtual Flight app allows users to practice flying in lifelike, simulated scenarios before taking off in the real world. Simply connect the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and remote controller, andyou’re ready to master flight in a risk-free virtual environment.10
Bring Someone Along with Audience Mode
DJI FPV supports Audience Mode. Just set other DJI FPV Goggles V2 units to your aircraft channel and you’re ready to share the view from above.1
1. Before flying DJI FPV, check local laws and regulations. Ensure that your flights are conducted safely and in accordance with all local laws and regulations.
2. The 150° FOV is only applicable when shooting at 50 or 100 fps.
3. Obstacle sensing is only available when the aircraft is in N mode. In this mode, DJI FPV will automatically decelerate when it detects obstacles, but it will not automatically stop.
4. To ensure flight safety when using M mode, it is recommended to have another person present to observe the flight environment. To obtain a more precise control experience when using M mode, adjust the F1 screw on the back of the thrust control stick (right side if flying in Mode 1, left side if flying in Mode 2) to disable recentering.
5. The DJI FPV aircraft supports two video coding formats, while the DJI FPV Goggles V2 only supports H.264.
6. FCC-compliant. Measurements were taken in unobstructed environments free of interference. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
7. In 810p/120fps Low-Latency mode, the video transmission latency is lower than 28ms; in 810p/60fps High-Quality mode, the video transmission latency is lower than 40ms.
8. The highest video transmission bitrate is 50 Mbps. Measured in an open, outdoor environment with no obstacles or interference.
9. DJI Care Refresh (DJI FPV) is a service plan that provides you with greater peace of mind during flight. DJI Care Refresh (DJI FPV) provides replacements for a small additional cost. If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan), you will also enjoy an extension of the original warranty by up to two years (extension duration varies by region). For more information, contact DJI Support.
10. The DJI Virtual Flight app currently supports only iOS devices.