There are many places you visit once in a lifetime. Bring DJI Mini 2 for a unique perspective, and make the most of your travels.
Pack Light, Fly Free
Just how light is DJI Mini 2? At less than 249 g, it weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand. Compact and convenient, Mini 2 is your ideal travel companion, transforming how you capture your favorite memories.1
Small But Mighty
Thanks to intuitive and advanced features packed in a portable frame, DJI Mini 2 provides complete freedom wherever and however you want to create. Whether you’re shooting at a deserted beach or capturing the details of a fun family reunion, Mini 2 can handle it all.
It may be small, but this drone packs a ton of power.
With a max battery life of 31 minutes, DJI Mini 2 grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot.2 Mini 2 can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
Explore your world without limitations.
Mini 2 supports up to 10 km of HD video transmission and has excellent anti-interference capabilities, giving you the ability to fly farther and see clearer.3
It’s like pressing the replay button on your memories.
A 12MP camera in the sky delivers content guaranteed to impress. Along with 4K/30fps video and a 3-axis motorized gimbal, Mini 2 ensures stunning image quality that is consistently smooth no matter how adventurous your piloting gets.
Instantly master aerial photography.
With just a few taps, DJI Mini 2 automatically records and shoots professional-level videos to share directly on social media. Whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced flyer, the DJI Fly app helps you produce impressive results complete with soundtracks and filters.
Show off just how epic your view is.
Select from Wide-Angle, 180°, and Sphere panoramas, and DJI Mini 2 will do the rest, generating a panoramic masterpiece almost instantly.
Why wait to share your best photos?
The DJI Fly app features intelligent, built-in photo optimization. The app automatically enhances image quality after downloading a photo, resulting in vivid colors and details that pop.
Simplified Flight for Stunning Content
DJI Mini 2 carefully optimizes user experience and intelligent features. Thanks to Smart Return to Home, automatic takeoff, and precise hovering, operation is more streamlined and safer than ever.4 The possibilities are endless when the sky is your playground.
Discover a new adventure.
Not sure where to fly? Figuring out where to take off no longer needs to be a headache. Plan your itinerary in advance with the DJI Fly app, and you might even come across another aerial photography enthusiast.5
1. Aircraft takeoff weight includes battery, propellers, and a microSD card. Check all applicable rules and regulations before use and always fly safely near others.
2. Measured at a constant speed of 17 kph in windless conditions.
3. Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. It only refers to the maximum, one-way flight distance without considering Return to Home. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
4. Vision positioning requires non-reflective, discernable surfaces, and adequate lighting. Available at altitudes from 0.5-30 m. The vertical and horizontal positioning accuracy is within ±0.1 m.
5. Currently, Fly Spots are only available in China.