The transmitter supports automatic frequency hopping to find the strongest signal, and it operates using AES 256 encryption to protect your video from prying eyes. It allows you to transmit simultaneously to two receivers in control mode, and in broadcast mode, it can transmit to unlimited receivers with a slightly lower performance. The transmitter can be powered via an optional L-series battery, WB37 battery, or its DC power input, or it can be powered directly from a DJI gimbal such as the Ronin 2 or RS 3.
- O3 Pro adds a DFS band on top of the traditional 2.4 and 5.8 GHz, offering up to 23 channel options that provide professional crews with more compliant and interference-free transmission channels.
- DJI Transmission supports triple-band automatic frequency hopping, which automatically scans the electromagnetic environment for the best wireless channel.
- With a built-in frequency sweeper, users can even manually select a channel to avoid interference between devices.
- By mounting high-gain antennas, transmission capability is further boosted.
- Two transmission modes are available.
- In Control mode, DJI Transmission delivers optimal transmission performance. Monitoring can be done from two receivers at the same time, while the gimbal of Ronin 2 and RS 3 Pro and camera can be controlled remotely.
- Broadcast mode can be enabled on top of Control mode to enable an unlimited number of receivers (transmission performance differs from Control mode).
- On larger and more dynamic, DJI Transmission can operate with 20 or more transmitters sending signals to 20 or more devices, resulting in a smooth, coordinated experience that's difficult to get with traditional transmission setups.