An upgraded flagship drone platform, the Matrice 350 RTK sets a new benchmark for the industry. This next-generation drone platform features an all-new video transmission system and control experience, a more efficient battery system, and more comprehensive safety features, as well as robust payload and expansion capabilities. It is fully powered to inject innovative strength into any aerial operation.
Effortlessly Powerful Flight Performance
Built tough, the Matrice 350 RTK features powerful propulsion, enhanced protection rating, and excellent flight performance, allowing it to effortlessly tackle a wide variety of challenges.
O3 Enterprise Transmission
Matrice 350 RTK adopts DJI O3 Enterprise Transmission, which supports triple-channel 1080p HD live feeds,  and a max transmission distance of 20 km.  Both the aircraft and the remote controller have a four-antenna transceiver system, which can intelligently select the two optimal antennas to transmit signals, while the four antennas receive signals simultaneously. In this way, anti-interference capabilities are significantly improved, and transmission stability is optimized.
DJI RC Plus
Equipped with a 7-inch high-bright screen, DJI RC Plus supports Dual Operator Mode and comes with a standard WB37 external battery that offers an operating time of up to six hours, meeting various operation needs.
Built Ready for Harsh Environments
IP54 rated,  DJI RC Plus is dustproof and waterproof to operate reliably in bad weather. The operating temperature is -20° to 50° C (-4° to 122° F), supporting around-the-clock operation even in severely hot or cold environments.
Smooth and Efficient Control
There are several buttons and dials on the front, back, and top of the remote controller for fast operation. Button functions can be customized to fit users’ habits and deliver an intuitive and flexible experience.
DJI Pilot 2
The DJI Pilot 2 app has been further optimized to clearly present the mission type and flight status. Easy and smooth control of the aircraft and payloads facilitates more efficient operation.
New Dual-Battery System
The Matrice 350 RTK is equipped with a new TB65 dual-battery system, which supports battery hot swapping and allows for multiple flights without powering off. The battery can be charged up to 400 cycles,  reducing the cost of a single flight.
Next-Gen Intelligent Battery Station
The new BS65 Intelligent Battery Station provides a one-stop solution for battery charging, storage, and transport.
The Matrice 350 RTK supports a single downward gimbal, dual downward gimbals,  and a single upward gimbal,  and can carry three payloads simultaneously. The aircraft also has an E-Port open interface and a max payload capacity of 2.7 kg, meeting the needs of different operation scenarios like public safety, inspection, and mapping.
Matrice 350 RTK supports Waypoint, Mapping, Oblique, and Linear Flight missions. You can use Terrain Follow  or Smart Oblique  for efficient data collection. Together with DJI Terra, you can quickly obtain HD 2D and 3D digital results, enabling high-precision and high-efficiency mapping operation.
With functions like the high-precision PinPoint and cloud-based real-time mapping,  the Matrice 350 RTK can link the air, ground, and cloud together. After the aircraft completes image collection, DJI FlightHub 2 can quickly model the operation site and transmit command information to the aircraft and ground operators. Both the remote controller and FlightHub 2 support point, line, surface drawing, and real-time uploading, and can cooperate with the aircraft to livestream the real-time operation view, breaking through communication barriers for air-to-ground collaborative operation.
Automated Precision Inspection
Through Live Mission Recording, the Matrice 350 RTK can generate and store flight route files that can be used at any time to realize automated operation and make repetitive inspection no longer time-consuming or effort-consuming. When using AI Spot-Check,  the Matrice 350 RTK supports automatic framing and manual adjustment of subjects to improve the accuracy of repeated shooting and the quality of inspection operation.
1. Measured with Matrice 350 RTK flying at approximately 8 m/s without payloads in a windless environment until the battery level reached 0%. Data is for reference only. Please pay attention to reminders in the app for the actual usage time.
2. Measured in a controlled environment. The IP rating is not permanently effective and may decrease due to product wear and tear.
3. Up to 400 cycles if the accumulative duration of battery level ≥ 90% is less than 120 days within 12 months.
4. Measured with the 2112 High-Altitude Low-Noise Propellers and the takeoff weight ≤ 7.2 kg.
5. Dual Operator Mode required.
6. Measured with FCC compliance in an unobstructed environment with low interference at a flight altitude of approximately 120 m. Data is for reference only. During your flight, please pay attention to reminders in the app.
7. There are certain blind areas of visual sensing and infrared sensing. Positioning and obstacle-sensing performance may be affected by the flight environment and obstacle characteristics. Please fly with caution.
8. Sold separately.
9. Please enable the radar obstacle avoidance function in the DJI Pilot 2 app and set the aircraft safety distance (> 2.5 m is recommended), and the flight speed should be < 10 m/s.
10. Measured when the radar reflection cross-sectional area of the detection target is ≥ 0.4 m². The effective detection range may vary with the size and material of the obstacle.
11. Gimbal connector is sold separately.
12. This function requires the remote controller to connect to the Internet and download DEM files.
13. This function requires Zenmuse P1.
14. DJI FlightHub 2 required.
15. This function requires the Zenmuse H20 Series payloads.
16. The accessories in this section can also be used with the Matrice 300 RTK.
17. Measured with CE compliance.
18. The aircraft comes with E-Port, while SkyPort and X-Port components are sold separately.