Due to high repair volume, we have temporarily suspended accepting repairs through our store. While we apologize for the inconvenience, we are here to get you on track for repairing or replacing your broken drone.
- Go to dji.com/service/repair
- Scroll down to “Online Repair Request” and click on the icon.
- A new page will open in a separate tab that will begin your request process.
- Click on “Submit a Repair Request” and follow the prompts.
- If you are not logged in, you will be asked to login. Otherwise, you may begin filling out the form.
- If you activated your DJI product under your account, DJI will give you a list of products you activated to select from.
- Complete the form as accurately as you can.
- Once you complete the form, DJI will give you a prepaid UPS shipping label and a packing slip.
- You need to put the packing slip with your DJI product.
- You are done. Take your DJI product to a UPS location to either package there or, if you already prepackaged your DJI product, drop off for shipping.
We appreciate your understanding as we manage the high volume of repairs. Keep checking on this page as we will update it regularly with status of our repairs and expected reopening of the repair service.