DJI RS 2 isn’t just a gimbal – it is an unparalleled solution for dynamic cinematography. Every design element and feature is made to deliver industry-leading camera stabilization. Simply put, DJI RS 2 is crafted for you to master filmmaking.
Film More, Pack Less
Monocoque carbon fiber construction adds incredible strength and unbelievable lightness to the axis arms. A 1kg (2.3lbs) gimbal with 4.5kg (10lbs) tested payload offers the highest weight-to-payload ratio in the industry.1
Access ActiveTrack 3.0 right from the touchscreen, freeing your creative control.2 The full-color LCD screen allows you to quickly adjust parameters and access Ronin app features.
Titan: DJI Stabilization Evolved
No one makes camera stabilizers like DJI. Our Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. Need more? SuperSmooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses.3
While DJI RS 2 is optimized for capturing unique shots with a single hand, it is also designed to be a professional filmmaking solution. No matter how complex your shot, DJI RS 2 adapts to achieve your vision. Both RSA ports are NATO-compatible, opening DJI RS 2 to a universe of third-party accessories along with versatile handling and mounting possibilities. Looking to film in portrait mode? The vertical camera mount lets you capture professional-grade footage for your social media content.
A built-in front dial above the trigger allows for single handed focus control. It also complements a mounted Focus Wheel for two-channel focus and zoom control, right from the handle. The 3D Focus System uses ToF sensors to measure the distance between lens and subject for a sharp picture, even in low lighting. This advanced system enables fast autofocusing on manual, large-aperture lenses.4
RavenEye: See Farther
RavenEye transmits video while giving you remote control of camera parameters. Transmits 1080p video from up to 200 m (656 ft) away with a latency of just 60 ms.6 With ActiveTrack built in, DJI RS 2 uses the source signal from the camera to track your subject.2 RavenEye enhances Force Mobile, increasing responsiveness and decreasing latency.
Our Best Battery Yet
The BG30 grip has a max runtime of 12 hours and can charge independently from DJI RS 2. Fast charging enables two hours of runtime with just a 15min charge. DJI RS 2 employs a cartridge design for more secure battery mounting and faster battery swaps.
1. DJI RS 2 has the highest weight-to-payload ratio among single-handed camera stabilizers in the market as of Oct 15, 2020.
2. The RavenEye Image Transmission System is required for ActiveTrack 3.0 to be used.
3. SuperSmooth is effective for lenses of up to 100mm equivalent focal length.
4. It is recommended to use the Ronin Quick-Release Plates whenever mounting cameras on DJI RS 2. Secure and damage-free mounting of third-party quick-release plates is not guaranteed.
6. The BG30 Grip is compatible with the PD and QC 2.0 charging protocols. It is recommended to use 24W chargers with these protocols for optimal charging.