DJI Action 2 isn't just ultra-versatile, it's also our most powerful action camera yet. The innovative magnetic design lets you effortlessly swap out accessories as you capture life on the go. From parkour to park walks, break the mold with DJI Action 2.
Crafted with Precision
The lightweight aluminum alloy body has a sleek, minimalistic look with a smooth and solid feel. Action 2’s innovative magnetic locking design allows you to interchange accessories quickly and securely. The shape and angle of the lens has been carefully considered for optimal performance and beauty.
The Power to Wow
Record stunningly smooth footage with rich details that stands out from the rest. DJI Action 2 reaches never-before-seen heights with its capability to shoot 4K/120fps. HorizonSteady keeps your footage level, no matter how wild the action gets. From go-karting to dirt biking, DJI's built-in stabilization algorithm detects and corrects camera shake and rotation in real-time. Built tough, the Action 2 Camera Unit is drop-proof, dustproof, and waterproof at depths of up to 10 meters.1 And with a touchscreen and lens constructed of gorilla glass, it's durable enough for any adventure.
Unleash your Creativity
Timelapse: Show off your creative flair with a show-stopping timelapse. Capture the bustle of the city or storm clouds rolling in with a sped-up passage of time.
8x Slow Motion: A near miss, the moment of impact, or the break of a wave are all the more epic in slow-mo. With Action 2, you can even enable or disable slow motion during shooting for precise timing and more freedom.
Digital Zoom2: Seamlessly switch from close-ups to distance shots, even as you shoot, to add greater depth to your footage.
Double Down on Your Creativity
Snap on the Front Touchscreen Module and make yourself the center of attention. Designed with vloggers in mind, the front-facing OLED touchscreen and 4-mic Matrix Stereo let you compose videos and capture crisp audio as you narrate your adventures. And when connected, Action 2’s battery life is increased to a maximum of 160 minutes when filming.3
Action 2’s 4-mic Matrix Stereo records audio with life-like detail for a more authentic experience. As the video zooms in, so does the sound, creating dynamic and focused audio. Action 2 records sound from multiple angles so you can easily select the direction of focus.
A Boost When You Need it Most
Did somebody say power couple? Get more out of your Action 2 with the Power Module. When connected, Action 2 gains a microSD card slot and can film for up to 180 minutes.3
It’s even hot-swappable, so you can keep filming without missing a beat.
Snap Into Now
Action 2 lets you remain in the moment as you capture the spectacular. With the Magnetic Lanyard and Magnetic Headband, you can conveniently wear Action 2 on your chest or head, keep your hands free, and film in FPV.
Get creative or go extreme by connecting to one of Action 2's magnetic mounts. The two mounts both snap onto Action 2 directly via the magnetic lock and contain a ¼” screw hole to connect with third-party accessories.
The Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount has a reusable adhesive base and ball joint that lets you gain unique vantage points and angles when filming.4,5 If you’re craving an adrenaline rush, the Magnetic Adapter Mount is designed to securely lock onto to pretty much any extreme sports camera accessory.
Create content that stands out with Action 2. With the DJI Mimo app, you can effortlessly capture, edit, and share the highlights of any adventure. The app is filled with intuitive features and powerful editing tools, all available right at your fingertips.
1. ONLY THE ACTION 2 CAMERA UNIT IS WATERPROOF. THE FRONT TOUCHSCREEN MODULE AND POWER MODULE ARE NOT WATERPROOF. It is recommended to use the DJI Action 2 Waterproof Case if you intend on using DJI Action 2 underwater for long periods (such as when diving) or under high water pressure conditions (such as when cliff diving). The DJI Action 2 Camera Unit and its Waterproof Case have an IP68 waterproof rating. Do not use the camera in hot springs or expose it to corrosive liquids.
2. DJI Action 2 supports up to 4x digital zoom. Actual results vary depending on the shooting mode. Digital zoom is not supported while shooting slow motion and timelapse videos.
3. Maximum battery life was achieved when recording video at 1080p/30fps (Power Reserve mode) with electronic image stabilization disabled and under lab conditions.
4. Do not attach the adhesive base to walls or other surfaces with oil, water, dust, gravel, or other coarse particles to prevent the camera from falling due to an insecure connection.
5. When mounting DJI Action 2 to a car roof or window, be aware that excessive speed, strong winds, storms, or particles on the surfaces may affect the strength of the connection.